Re: [AMC-list] brake proportioning valve

Re: [AMC-list] brake proportioning valve

One item of this information that is curious to me is the wet parking lot braking thing,

When I was racing Formula Fords we always turned in more rear brake bias for wet conditions, The cars braked straighter in the wet with more rear bias and tended not to swap front end for back end so quickly.

makes me wonder if that is true for fendered and roofed cars.....heavier you know...

Armand