-------------
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 13:28:21 -0700
From: "Thomas Garner"<Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm sure it's lower than it was when I first parked it. I went and looked at my 63 and it's sitting higher than my 64.
 I was unable to find the coil springs new, so I put in some spacers for now. That seemed to help.
I was thinking about taking the one's off the 63 and using them, but as they obviously used, I'm not certain they would last very long. Anybody know where I can get a new set? Is there a way to refresh old ones?

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine