Re: [AMC-list] base 71 javelin ebay (Frank Swygert)

Re: [AMC-list] base 71 javelin ebay (Frank Swygert)

Wow Frank, you find me examples like that for a $1000 and I will buy everyone
you can find.  Looks to be an easy restore, add some trim and you have a nice
car.

Nick
 Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends

Today's Topics:

  1. Re: base 71 javelin ebay (Frank Swygert)

Message: 1