[AMC-list] Gremlin rear 1/4 panels

Anyone need some nice solid Gremlin rear 1/4 panels? Have both sides. Actually the whole rear corner of the car. Includes door striker post/outer inside fenderwells...etc. I've sold two of my project Gremnlin's in the last couple of years and do not need these any more. They were removed from western USA 1973-76 Gremmies. Might also  sell a NOS 1970-early 73 1/4 panel also. For the right $$$$.........possibly. Like to get $350 per side for these solid used ones. Located in Illinois. Thanks alot, Joe 309-338-3210 leave a message please. Email   Jgray_55@xxxxxxxxxx