Re: [AMC-list] is the list dieing??

The List always comes and goes in spurts. We do have a bit fewer members, but it's still reasonably active. Spring and summer are always slower as people start to get out and mess with their cars, the yard, and recreational activities.

Most people go to www.theamcforum.com for their AMC fix. I've noticed a few more Rambler people on there lately. The majority are late 60s/70s performance people, but they seem to be a lot more respectful of the more mundane cars and owners than most performance people are. Even a good bit of discussion about the old 195.6 on there now! They have a specific six cylinder area that's pretty active.

Tom and I intend to keep the list going as long as we have members using it.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine