From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Spro
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 3:58 AM
To: Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] is the list dieing??

Agreed.  I find it a lot more difficult to follow conversations on the list as they break out into different threads due to everyone feeling the need to change the subject line when they reply.  On a forum, a thread retains its title and remains in chronological order in addition to the other benefits Joe mentioned such as image support and no need for trimming anything.

-Spro