[AMC-list] I got hit in Portland

Thanks everyone for the concern. Marvel got out of the hospital on Tuesday. She has a ruptured ear drum that is healing well. She still is black and blue, though not as swollen. She is not quite so "twitchy".
When we hit, her left hand smacked the lighter jamming it on. She broke the knob off and the stem gave her a nasty cut. The lighter was jammed on and melted.
She has constant night tremors that will eventually go away, but this is her first accident and it was a good one.
I drove the car from her place to my storage, minus the grill, bumper, fender, fascia, etc. It drives Ok but has a funny vibration, the mounts may be broken. I know they will total it out but I will put parts on it to use as a beater.
Now the battle with the three insurance companies begin- who is at fault and all that stuff......Russ