[AMC-list] I got hit in Portland

Sorry about that, my computer decides to do things on it's own sometimes.
Anyways, a silver Infinity decides to merge onto I-5 right where a huge red semi is. She saw the car merging and imagined the worst, I looked over to see a car stuck in a semi at freeway speed.
When the semi slowed enough to release the car, it flew in to us. I either t-boned it or hit it head-on at 50 plus MPH, I don't know how fast the Infinity was going when it hit us.
I then got knocked into a mini-van.
I am OK, cuts on the right hand.
My GF was in the hospital for three days for observation, she has heart issues and is on blood thinners. Her ear drum is burst, has six stitches and a cut hand where she hit the lighter.
My car has right front fender and bumper issues. I need body parts for a 1980 and up concord, anyone in the PDX area have anything?
I had just finished putting a 78 bumper on the car, as I hated that flimsy 82. I like to think the front bumper enabled us to bounce off that Infinity as basically the car is still running and driving after a 100MPH hit.
I haven't had it evaluated yet, but it seems OK now that I have stripped away the bent metal. It just looks like hell.
And if anyone knows of a lawyer, my GF is thinking of getting one as her hospital bills are starting to come due......Russ 503-589-9845