From: Nick ALFANO <71amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc list <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, March 15, 2012 7:39:17 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] Eagle parts needed

Anyone have the following parts for an 86 Eagle wagon they want to get rid of.

Trim for the side woodgrain
NOS or near perfect hood chrome
Set of burgundy front seat belts
15" Eagle mag wheels

Thanks,

Nick
 Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends