Re: [AMC-list] TKO Trans

That is kinda what I'm thinking.  I don't really have plans to take it to the strip, but ya never know and it's one of those "while you're right there" might as well upgrade.  If I'm spending the money on a new trans (or good used if one pops up) the extra cost of the BH is small in the big scheme of things.

I have suspension and body to do before that anyway; I was thinking that I ought to have the TKO in there to know mounts, but maybe not.  It shouldn't be that big a deal to do a trans mount and driveshaft afterwards.  The only thing I need to make absolutely sure of is the tunnel hole of the existing T5 vs TKO.

I need to replace the pan under the driver side feet, but the rest of it is good.  My tunnel is butchered up some between having a T10 in it when I purchased (the car was a 3 on the tree originally), then my hack job on top of that when I put in the T5.

Now all I need is money...

Jim Boone
Mims, FL