Re: [AMC-list] Pikesville AMC

I think it is funny how the one guy complaining about the eye sore in Pikesville is comparing the old AMC dealership to a "nice brand new dollar store"...What? a nice dollar store. Come on man. The problem with these guys is that they have never been anywhere outside small town NC. Apparently they have never been to Detroit (or Houston for that matter) and seen all of the condemned buildings. I am sure that AMC dealership was there before the dollar store and hamburger stand. Besides, all of the oil that can leak out, has leaked and dried up 20 years ago (maybe that is what is wrong with these people, it is in the water). Asked if America's problem is ignorance or apathy, most would reply "I don't know and I don't care." BTW- I grew up in SC town of about 10k people so I know alittle about those towns.