To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 2:20 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] million dollar amc part

A million dollar AMC part I knew it would happen

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-AMC-AMERICAN-MOTORS-JAVELIN-AMX-CHROME-Ford-Torino-Mustang-TBird-Ambassador-/110827944352?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item19cddc39a0

smaller URL

http://tinyurl.com/7xwxf6x

I am fixing to call some of my immensely wealthy Nigerian friends who wish to share untold riches with humble & honorable me this is chump change to them and will buy this for me with their monies

http://www.j-walk.com/other/conf/summary.htm

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx