[AMC-list] AMO Treasury Sale page is done!

[AMC-list] AMO Treasury Sale page is done!

Just passing the word that I have the AMO Treasury Sales page is 99.999%
 done.  Just short of a couple pics, and tweaks.  Check it out...

http://a70sthingautomobilia.com/AMOTreasurySales.html

Notice a few new items on the way (April 2012), a couple items no more
(AMX III hat pin), and more photos of items.  All photos has links to
larger picture for clarity.  A few others will be added and upgraded
along the way.

Appreciate seeing the chapters inserting the order form in their
newsletters.  I also have a new Order Form, with a simplier number
system, and a couple tweaks to pricing.  Whoever wants the new file of
it, let me know and I'll send it along.  This one also has space for
your shipping information.  A couple received recently didn't have it.
Also, plan is to work on an active pdf to make it easier for you and
looking into Paypal for the site too.  So things should be close to
standardized, when all changes made throughout AMO world.  Thanks for
your patience.

My site, also has updated flyers for a number of AMO Show/Events
throughout the country.  IF yours isn't there, let me know, send it
along and I will be glad to post it.  Any clubs/organizations will glad to put a link with artwork too, just let me know.

All this has got me going on mine and I am targeting a week to have all
my pages, items and artwork on display.  Upgraded the program and it is
working very nicely, without crashes and slow speed.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.