[AMC-list] TRIM YOUR REPLIES!

Can you guys getting the Digest please remember to trim your replies?  You keep sending out the entire previous digest in one message and it makes it impossible to follow a thread.

I know you like the convenience of reading on your smartphone, but try to remember to SCROLL DOWN and delete everything except the relevant line or two your answering.

Thank you for your attention, we now return you to your normally-scheduled Ramblering...

-- Marc