Re: [AMC-list] Pacer & Gremlin sightings

Re: [AMC-list] Pacer & Gremlin sightings

WOW...just watched the show I missed the Gremlin the first time.....wife saw it....anyway we have been there twice... first time was 2002 on our way to Kenosha and again in 2007 on our way to Cordova for the NAMDRA show and race.....Dave the owner remembered us
from our first time there....

they had an SC/Rambler...Rebel Machine...some AMX's and lots of older Nash's..including a Nash wrecker truck.

"good eye on the AMC sitings.   don't know if i would
have noticed had i not read this thread before hand.
coincidentally saw the show tonight."

AMCya,
Jim Shadwick
Nampa, Id