To: "AMC List" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 3:54 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Fwd: Your Piano for sale

I do not have a piano for sale, perhaps some of the listers would care to sell him one? Duh'oh... ----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Lucas Green" <lucasgreenheart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 7:38:30 AM
Subject: Your Piano for sale
Hello,
I'm Lucas Green, I'm interested in buying your Piano,i would love to
know if it's still available for sale,also could you tell me the
condition of the Piano and as well the last price,concerning the
payment,i will send you a cashier's check that will cover the Piano
and the shipping cost as well, which you will have to deduct your
money for the Piano from it and send the balance to the shipping agent
company that will handle the pick up and shipping of the Piano via
western union after you must have deducted yours from it.
Am trusting you to do this,i feel in my spirit mind that i can count
on you and pleases i will like you to remove the advert of your Piano
from the internet as we are about to round up the whole transaction
b'cos counters will always disturb the whole transaction, please send
me the name to be written on the check and the address where the check
should be mailed too. and send me your phone number,mobile number.
also the best price for the Piano,
i will be waiting to hear from you and willing to do business with you
in the nearest future.
Best Wishes.
Lucas.