Re: [AMC-list] Fw: 1983 spirit door hinges wanted

Re: [AMC-list] Fw: 1983 spirit door hinges wanted

It's probably the typical loose hinge problem. Most, if not all, the sag problem
can be adjusted out by shifting the upper hinge forward on the door post and the
lower one rearward (most easily done with the fender off but can be done with
just the fender liner out). To change/fix hinges you have take them off anyway,
so why not try the least expensive method. Don't break any rusty bolts.  : )

Ken