[AMC-list] Rear window struts.

Made me think of the replacements I got for the last 80 Concord Wagon that fit.  After a while my right side broke off at the weld.  Got a good welder to do it back and never thought of it.

When got the 82 Concord T5 wagon replaced them with Rockauto for the ones for the car.  When I got them, they were noticibly longer when compared them.  This may have been the previous problem.  I contacted Rocauto about it and gave them the correct length needed.  They replaced it with no problem, and happily ever after.

SO wouldn't hurt to check the length before install, any difference could be a problem.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go

javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.a70sthingautomobilia.com

> Lisa below is looking for some rear window struts for her 72
Gremlin, if anyone can point her in right direction, interchangability,
part number, manufacturer it would be appreciated, be sure to copy your
reply to her & thanks in advance to all who might reply.