[AMC-list] Items for Christmas

Thanks to ALL that are getting my items through the e-bay auctions!!!

Turnout has been FANTASTIC, I have about 50 items ending in 1 day.

Then since I have time, I relisted some items that did not sell for 3 days to end Saturday.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/130617353381?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

STILL enough time to get everything out in time for Christmas...

Prices were raies a bit to reflect the e-bay fees that are being charged (1st rouond was part of ther FREE listing offer).

ANYONE is also welcome to contact me directly, but planning on stoping
all this weekend, to create, pack and ship.  But always open for more.
Sure has helped in life this time of year.

  Than You ALL!

Richard

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.