Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 33, Issue 3

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 33, Issue 3

Found my other R4B intake i had stashed away years back!!!! It also is the 1970-up manifold WITH the AMC part ## on it!!! Alot cleaner than my first one (which suprised me) and even has the tin pan on the bottom. Only thing i see is that at some time it has had the center holes slotted to also fit the 66-69 engines. NICE manifold. I'd like to get $225 from this one. Plus packing/shipping. Figure $275 total to your door!! Can text you pics on a cell. Just send me your ##. or 309-338-3210 and leave a message. Thanks alot, Joe