Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 33, Issue 7

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 33, Issue 7

Nice find of an aftermarket key tags, so here's a chance to share what I have made.

Check the website www.a70sthingautomobilia.com
 for my laser carved wood key tags, plaques, even ear rings and
necklaces, all with original AMC logos.  Also custom things available.

Will be taking advantage of free e-bay listings and list everything I
have, in time and in price for Christmas presents too.  Apprecicate your
 looking

> Message: 2

> Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:33:02 -0800

> From: "Ken" <kowens@xxxxxxxxx>

> To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Cc: linda cardoza <pinladystore@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Subject: [AMC-list] AMC keychains

 I was looking for a keychain that just said AMC on it.  This lady found
 one and I think it's great so I'm sharing the message with you should
anyone else want something for a gift or theirselves.  She has not asked
 that send this on to anyone else but I think they are great looking so I
 volunteered to share the message with this list.  Hope this is an item
that others might enjoy.

> This is an Ebay item:

 The AMC keychains are finally here!  They did a fabulous job.  Here is
the item #160696025847 so you order one if you like.  I think you will
like them.  Sorry it took so long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  *from******
Linda (pinlady)

Merry

Christmas from...

          Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.