[AMC-list] Restored 70 Hornet 232- 6 Cyl. Automatic

[AMC-list] Restored 70 Hornet 232- 6 Cyl. Automatic

Restored 70 AMC Hornet 6 Cyl. Automatic I have decided to sell my Hornet. I
has a 232 CI engine with automatic. The front end has been rebuilt and
aligned, over $600. The fuel tank sending is new, it has a new alternator,
New Starter, just tuned up. New brakes, fuel pump. New vinyl top, paint job,
NEW tires. The only rust it had was under the driver’s floorboard and it
has been fiber glassed. It has a 1970 tag that is good until 2013. This is a
super nice car and it is in excellent condition. TEXAS car!!!!!!!!!!! Only
$3000 Call: 817 560 1155 Located 3 miles west of Ft. Worth, TEXAS If you are
interested contact me and I will send pixs.