From: dan whitehead <freebird_58@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc list <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, November 13, 2011 7:04:40 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] package tray picture

Was wondering if someone out there could do me a favor and take a picture, or if
they already had a picture of the brackets on each side of the package tray area
under the back seat and cardboard seperator.  Would like to see how they are
welded on a couple of other cars just to compare.

Finding a little more rust, not bad for Southern Wisconsin, but a little more
than we thought was there.  At least it's in good hands and finally getting
fixed.

Dan Whitehead
to many toys