[AMC-list] AMC Calendars for 2012

Got the first batch going...2012 AMC Calendars with AMC historical dates and 2012 AMC Event dates (adding more every day when dates are confirmed) Fist one is on the website below... Go there and pick from currently 92 pictures of AMC's (more wanted).  That's right, YOU pick out your favorite photos and I make them into your personal calendar.  $15.00 + $1.00 shipping Also listed are the old stand bys, Field of Gremlins, AMC Dealerships 1 and 2  ( pics compliments of Eddie Stakes), Detroit AMC Graveyard, and somewhere in Virginia.  $15.00 + $1.00 shipping Shortly will have the NAMDRA pics posted to choose from.  Photos I took, and used with permission of NAMDRA$20.00 and FREE shipping, and NAMDRA gets a portion of the sales. Plus with the season approaching, check out the t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, wood laser cut jewelry, key tags and more.Kinda a two stop AMC shopping store.  ALL Items available for club sales.Of course the AMO Treasury Sales items here too!

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.