Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 32, Issue 2

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 32, Issue 2

Anybody interested in a pair of complete rear 1/4 panels(whole rear corner of the car)...including the striker post and inner fender from 1973-76 Gremlins?? Western rust free parts!! I also have a pair of real nice front fenders too. Fenders $150 each/rear 1/4 sections...$350 each. Will do package deal. Also have a 1957 Metropolitan coupe. Older amateur reastoration by my high school music teacher. Been stored indoors 20 years. Bragain....$1950. Need room and $$$. Needs brake & clutch master cylinders and tires. Have spare front suspension parts and spare trans & partly dissambled spare motor. ALL forn $1950. Located in central Illinois.  Thanks alot, Joe    Jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx        309-338-3210