Re: [AMC-list] Foam filled rocker panels

Re: [AMC-list] Foam filled rocker panels

Most likely the homeowners are ill informed because they did not bother to bring their reading glasses to the store. No, I'm not shooting foam in any rockers even though it is supposedly already in the rockers of my 2004. Besides the corrosion if you don't get the drains right the water will likely fill the kick and 1/4 panels then run inside the car. ----- Original Message -----