Re: [AMC-list] 2 good deals 74 Matador coupe & 80 Concord 2dr

"Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>Nice looking 74 Matador coupe in rare Brilliant Green color
>
>http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/2660465647.html

What's the deal with all these people who want to sell a car but aren't organized enough to get a title?  I'm seeing a lot more of this lately.

Maybe it's cuz titling fees have gotten so friggin' outrageous that more people are thinking it's not worth it to bother.  I know in VA it costs a minimum of $50 ($35 minimum tax, $10 titling fee, etc) just to get a piece of paper that says you own a parts car or future project car...

-- Marc