Re: [AMC-list] 5 speed trans

" From: Don <don_nsx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
" Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:57:21 -0400
"
" Did someone say that a 2000-2003 Chevy S10 5-speed Muncie could be mated to an AMC engine?
" If it will fit and IF you want the trans, there is one on Ebay right now for $90.00.
" Item #320776956613
" I have bought stuff from this guy a few times and the items were in great shape.

yes and no.  this piece with integral bell would fit only the amc 2.5
that first appeared in '83.

from some time in the early '90s up to [i guess] '00, blazers used a
warner t5 with a ford bolt pattern.  that would be more generally
amc-applicable.