[AMC-list] Need a 401 Crank

ya, make the machine shop SHOW you where its cracked, and get the crank back. MOST people leave "junk" stuff at the machine shops. they make money on it. if its not as bad as they say, they fix it and sell it, or they sell it as scrap metal. a usable 401 crank is worth $$$ to them. heck, if i could tell you your crank is bad, ill toss it in my scrap, bring me another one to do for you. i just got a free 401 crank to sell to someone else and made TONS of money. DONT TRUST ANYBODY!!!! make them show you the crank, and take it back home with you. dont let them keep it!!!! he may just change his mind... if so, find a new shop for sure.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules