From: "Nick ALFANO" <71amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "amc list" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 3:42 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Mecum Classic Car auction in Big D

I am glad this car went for this much. This one appeared to be a nice car
but still not one you would think could bring in the mid 50s so either the
car
just had a lot of hype because of the interior or the value of the
widebody cars has made a huge jump lately. Glad I am sitting on two 71 401
cars
and one 72.

There was a 69 base model 290 AMX that fetched 18K.

Nick,
Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends

Message: 4