Re: [AMC-list] How to put power steering on a 1970 Hornet 6 cylinder

Re: [AMC-list] How to put power steering on a 1970 Hornet 6 cylinder

I'll guess at 74 or earlier (how much earlier I don't know) 6 cylinder pump,
hoses, pulleys, steering box. In 75 the pump was moved to the driver's side and
a mounting point was cast into the intake manifold for this. If you switch to a
75-80 intake you can use the later setup.

Ken