Re: [AMC-list] When swapping the 195.6 for the 232, leave tranny in?

Re: [AMC-list] When swapping the 195.6 for the 232, leave tranny in?

I'd take the trans out also. It's easier to get stuff lined up when it's out in
the open and you're not crawling around under the car. : )
...if you can get the engine/trans out as a unit without bumping in to things.

Ken