[AMC-list] 64 Ambo 327 & 64 Classic 196/5 speed (yes, 5 spd!)

[AMC-list] 64 Ambo 327 & 64 Classic 196/5 speed (yes, 5 spd!)

*Found on a hot-rod board I frequent. Both are four doors. Pics at links.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627081&highlight=rambler
Location:* Vandalia, Ohio *Price:* 1500
DONT POST ON THE ADD!!!! PM or call ME

DRIVE HOME, amc 327 V8 . Runs great, stops great. Start driving daily right now. Original paint still shiney. 90 percent rust free. rock solid floor pans. only rust is behind the rear wheels on each side....this is currently the nicest daily driver 60's car on the market for the cheapest price anywhere...I just need the garage space and this thing is too nice to keep outside....

clear title
For questions Call me at 937-287-6342
Car is in Ohio
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=586220&highlight=rambler
*Location:* Fond du Lac, WI *Price:* $2,000 obo
$2,000...Offer anything, let's talk!

Currently working on patching/rust repair. It has had a panel replaced at one time and I ground the cracked mud off. Smooth running six cylinder /_backed by a five speed_/. Fresh exhaust. Goes, stops, turns where ya point it. Prefer local but if you want to arrange shipping it is capable of being loaded easily on to a trailer.

Time for my sob story... I'm remodeling the homestead and am coming up a bit short on the cash and need to get a new furnace and duct work shortly. _OFFERS!!!_

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"