Re: [AMC-list] amc six popping thru carburetor

Re: [AMC-list] amc six popping thru carburetor

So the lift on the first two cylinders isn't the same as the others? I'd check
them myself, not that I don't trust other mechanics of course. I still don't
think that the cam would go 'off' that quickly.  : )

Ken