Re: [AMC-list] early AMC Gremlin Grille wanted

Re: [AMC-list] early AMC Gremlin Grille wanted

This was on my site the other day:
=================
Parted out a '71 Gremlin. Most of the interior stuff is gone. I do have a grille for it on Ebay this week. Cam schustercj@xxxxxxxxxx
=================
not mine and never looked up the auction though. Feel free to place a free AMC CLASSIFIED ad on my site Jerry also, my site currently getting 43,000 hits PER DAY so good exposure and well, free:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_classifieds/AMC_Classified_ads.htm

anyone welcome to post, vendor or individual, your ad appears next day too.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "jerryurq51" <jerryurq51@xxxxxxx>

I'm in need of a grille for my '71 Gremlin. If anyone has any leads I would appreviate it.
Jerry