From: "d stohler" <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "amc-list" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 2:01:42 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] large disc brake master cyclinder conversion help

im telling you folks. the brackets i built and all to install the 2000 mustang gt disk brakes was SO stinking easy. all the parts are CHEAP also. used an early jeep wrangler booster/master, and a prop valve from a g-body gm car. works great on my '62 classic 2 door. the thing stands on its nose. (the 245/45/17 tires help alot in that department) i think i have MAYBE $300 in the entire set up. thats with brand new rotors/pad/calipers/flex lines ect.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules