[AMC-list] 78 Concord/64 440 waggie for sale

[AMC-list] 78 Concord/64 440 waggie for sale

I found a nice 51 Ambassador for sale. Its gonna need work, natch, so I need to free up some space and time. For sale is;
1978 Concord - non vinal top coupe, Factory 304 car, now has a hot 360/TF and 3;56 posi. Straight body with a Spirit hood, real nice interior. Runs great, it's real nice and is a fun car. $3500
1964 440 wagon. This is a project. I got it a couple of years ago but I have too many projects. Straight body except for small dings, no rust issues. Disc brake conversion with matching rear drums on a 69 rear end, open. I have a factory 64 Posi that I can toss in. I have a running hot 83 258/TF installed and buttoned up, just needs rewiring and a shift linkage. Good glass. Jav buckets. Make me an offer on this puppy.
Call Russ at 503-589-9845, located in Salem, Oregon