[AMC-list] TH400 nailhead to AMC adapter

[AMC-list] TH400 nailhead to AMC adapter

Here's the adapter bolted to the old 360 motor still. (it was seized up when I got the truck)
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/carnuck/J4000/?action=view&current=DSC00359.jpg&evt=user_media_share

Here's the nailhead th400 trans.
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/carnuck/J4000/?action=view&current=DSC00351.jpg&evt=user_media_share

I don't have a pic of the crank spacer or the flexplate (special to nailhead adapted trans only)

I'll be taking a pic of the offset flexplate on the 327 along with it's adapter ring later.