From: Dan Strohl <DStrohl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, August 24, 2011 1:01:41 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Tarpon

Just letting my mind float here:

As we all know, the Marlin went into production on the Classic platform
even though the Tarpon show car was built on the American platform.
Knowing that, has anybody ever attempted to build their own Tarpon using
the roof of a 1965 Marlin mated to a 1965 American body? I'm sure it's
not as simple as it sounds, but it'd be interesting to see a
"production" Tarpon in the flesh.

dan