Re: [AMC-list] New Javelin grills??

>Didn't know there were any new replacement grills for Jav's?  0
.
.
.
I emailed the seller on that one as well. Seller says they're legit and limited supply. Reserve is $400 so who knows what the real price might be. I suggested he introduce himself to the AMC crowds to improve his sales and rep. No indication that he has tried that yet. New unknown seller is bound to make potential buyer nervous.  Troy