Re: [AMC-list] Fwd: Need Advise

The landline mentioned below is in or near Naperville, IL, a suburb of Chicago.

----- Original Message ----- From: "RAY MICK" <rmick@xxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 7:32 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Fwd: Need Advise

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Pagano, Donald" <PaganoD1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Need Advise
Date: August 20, 2011 10:35:12 AM CDT
To: "'rmick@xxxxxxx'" <rmick@xxxxxxx>

My Grandfather passed away about 8 years ago, and us as a family started to relocate some stuff Our original thoughts of keeping his car has poised to be really not practical for us, He purchased it brand new & its an 1980 AMC Concord
Which only has 12,900 miles on it to date

It has been sitting for at least 18-20 years of course in a garage

Looking for your assistance in its value and possibly help in finding this piece of history a home. I would like to sell it to someone that will treat and honor it
In ownership

You can also contact me by cell 630 890 9163

Don Pagano

Direct Line (630) 364-7134

paganod1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you

Ray Mick
The older I get the faster I was.
Somewhere in Kansas

See my AMC's @