[AMC-list] 62 Classic Update

Cleaned some grounds tonight and installed a new battery.  Man, batteries are
expensive now.

Finished the oil change. I have lights, turn signals, and the radio works.
It's so nice to revive a car without a lot of electrical problems.
The engine turns with the starter but I'm not ready to try to start it yet.
Radiator and gas tank go to the radiator shop in Friday morning.

Joe Fulton