-----------------------
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 03:49:41 +0000
From: "chad chadwick"<chadchadwick@xxxxxxxx>

hi all im getting ready to drop in the 290 in my 68 javelin. ?what i need to know is, they say you heve to exchange the carb linkage when you change out a 6 and put in a v8. do you change it from the fire wall to the carb. or do you have to start from the gas pettle threw the fire wall to the carb. i cant see anthing in the manuel about it. sometimes i wish ?still lived in santa rosa CA. all i would have to do is make a few calls ,theres not miney guys in spring lake NC. that even know what a AMC Javelin is. in ca there's a good bunch of AMCERS................. need help chad

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"