Re: [AMC-list] 360 issue

I would expand that to say it is a fueling issue.  Could be as simple as
a partially clogged filter or a bad diaphram in the pump all the way to
clogged passages in the carb.

Good luck

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY
AMO#8454, http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 Harley FLHTCI, 1978 GMC Royale motorhome
2001 Cherokee, 2002 Caddy Seville Northstar V8, 2005 Sebring Coupe