[AMC-list] 360 issue

I have a 360 in my 70 Jav it was rebuilt about 5 years ago. It is just a good street engine  with electronic points and an aftermarket intake and holley carb. and a 770 trany. What it seems to be doing is when I am driving in town or at about 30 - 40 mph it seems to have a pulsing in the engine. It may be doing it at road speed but it is not nearly as noticeable. Sometimes I notice my tach moving with the pulsing. If I drop it into 2nd it seems to go away. So in 3rd gear at lower speed is when I have the issue. Seems like it might be an electric issue. Any ideas?

Thanks, Keith