[AMC-list] 1977 brakes

Hey guys thank you for your replies. When I got my parts in and they were all wrong. I called the parts supplier I got them from. I talked to them and they asked me for measurements of the original parts. So I sent my son out to the garage to measure them and he came back in and said they were 10" ID. and the shoe was 3" wide. After reading your posts I went out and measured the shoes and they were 2.5" wide. My mistake I should of done it myself. These must be Matador parts. I am the original owner of this car and this is the original rear end. This must of been a factory upgrade but I have never seen anything about it. Well thank you all for your time and input.