[AMC-list] 2 1968 AMC Rebels in salvage

Don asked:
Saw this today, thought someone might be interested.

http://www.carfrom.us/car/search/action/showDetails/uid/4e29f0975cf0b/

Car looks in nice shape except for that quarter.
Eddie, it?s down in Texas. Any chance you know the car?
Don
actually no, but Longview is about 3 1/2 hours NE of Houston. That yellow 68 Rebel is repairable, looks like it took good shot but have fixed worse thru years. There is 1/4 panel to repair it at CTC Autoranch to name one place I would guess. But no, I have enough "projects" right now to last me thru Y3K. The other 68 Rebel 2 door here:

http://www.carfrom.us/CT_1968_AMERICAN_MOTORS_ALL_OTHER_42683539

I believe that is from Ed Hooper collection and was sold before I flew up there as about dozen vehicles were hauled away before I went up there. There is still big, hidden file on my site from that, so if you want to see it, go google 'ed hooper amc' and the file comes up.....let it load as it is big and graphics/photos heavy but just hidden on my site.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com