[AMC-list] 66-69 American Rogue Rambler Hurst SC/Rambler parts for sale,

[AMC-list] 66-69 American Rogue Rambler Hurst SC/Rambler parts for sale, wanted, trade

Below is Ulysses ad placed on my site. He is headed to Kenosha and would like to trade or buy, or even sell some of the 66-69 AMC American, Rambler, Rogue & Hurst SC/Rambler stuff below, and can probably deliver some of it to Kenosha swap meet as he is in Milwaukee. Ulysses is the proud owner of my old 69 SC/Rambler wagon:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Photo_Gallery_AMC/scrambler_wagon_ebay_047.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Photo_Gallery_AMC/72_ambgroup.jpg

which also survived Cat 5 hurricane Wilma several years ago! Anyways, anyone wanting to buy, or trade some of the stuff Ulysses has below get with him quickly, and directly.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

I have the following items, and more. I really want to trade for (2) Twin Grip rear ends, in good working condition. Of course, the items are for sale, too. Maybe a set of rebuilt heads for a 343. Maybe some nice AMC signage for the garage. Twin Grips must fit 1966 and 1969 Americans with a flange to flange dimension of 51"-ish. I would prefer to deal with people going to Kenosha next week before dealing with shipping. I will gladly provide photos and better descriptions of any and all items, please ask. I would be able to bring parts for a swap or sale at the Kenosha event 7/29-7/30, but I will probably not be set up as a vendor. You can also see the items in Milwaukee any time. I have many other parts available for the cars listed below, please ask if you are looking for something specific. All prices OBO, the more you buy, the more you save! Please email me ulysses.gries@xxxxxxxxxxxx or call/text 414.807.1387 between 9am-10pm CST. Leave message if no answer. Thanks for your time! 1969 S/CRambler: Door, passenger, good regulator, w/o tag, have photo proof $250...Fender, driver, factory rolled $400...Hood, no scoop or air parts, currently has cowl induction scoop $400...Mirror, side, #1 $125...Mirror, side, #2, cracked mirror $100...Seat belt set (1 seat), 69-1 441757, front #1 $50...Seat belt set (1 seat), 69-1 441757, front #2 $50...Door panel, Rogue trim, poor condition, decent emblem $50... 1966 Rogue: Engine, 290 running $250... Transmission, AT, BW T-35, will confirm, working condition $100...Transmission, AT, AMC, unknown condition $50...Shifter & linkage, AMC, 4-sp, #1 $125...Shifter & linkage, AMC, 4-sp, #2 $100...Steering column, PRNDL, with aftermarket wheel $50 Hood $125...Door, passenger, good regulator $125...Fender, passenger, #1 $200...Fender, passenger, #2 $175...Trunk lid, #1 $100...Trunk lid, #2 $100...Fender, driver $200...Grille $50...Power steering pump $40...Rear differential, 3.15 open, working condition, #1 $300...Power Brake Unit & master cylinder $100...Misc trim pieces, glass, engine parts, etc..... 1967 American 440 Wagon: Engine, 232, turns over $125...Transmission, AT, AMC, should be working condition $50...Steering column, PRNDL, with stock wheel $50...A/C system, complete, unknown condition-system not opened, blue vents...Seat, bench, front, blue cloth $75... Misc trim pieces, engine parts, etc.... 1969 American 440 Wagon: Engine, 290 disassembled $100...Steering column, PRNDL, with stock wheel $50...A/C system, complete, with brand new condenser, should be working condition-parts carefully packed, red/orange vents...Power steering pump $40...Seats, buckets, front, pair, cloth $200...See you in Kenosha! Ulysses Gries ulysses.gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 414 807 1387

and:
1966 Rogue Engine, 290 running Transmission, AT, BW T-35, will confirm, working condition Transmission, AT, AMC, unknown condition Shifter & linkage, AMC, 4-sp, #1 Shifter & linkage, AMC, 4-sp, #2 Steering column, PRNDL, with aftermarket wheel Door, passenger Fender, passenger, #1 Fender, passenger, #2 Trunk lid, #1 Trunk lid, #2 Fender, driver Grille Power steering pump Misc trim pieces, glass, engine parts, etc Rear differential, 3.15 open, working condition, #1 Rear differential, 3.15 open, working condition, #2 1967 American 440 Wagon Engine, 232, turns over Transmission, AT, AMC, should be working condition Steering column, PRNDL, with stock wheel A/C system, complete, unknown condition-system not opened, blue vents Misc trim pieces, engine parts, etc Seat, bench, front, blue cloth 1969 American 440 Wagon Engine, 290 disassembled Steering column, PRNDL, with stock wheel A/C system, complete, with brand new condenser, should be working condition-parts carefully packed, red/orange vents Power steering pump Seats, buckets, front, pair, cloth 1969 S/CRambler Door, passenger, w/o tag, have photos for proof Fender, driver Hood, no scoop or air parts, has cowl induction scoop Mirror, side, #1 Mirror, side, #2, cracked mirror Seat belt, front #1 Seat belt, front #2 Door panel, Rogue trim, fair condition Ulysses Gries ulysses.gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 4148071387