From: "Sandwich Maker" <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 1:29:42 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Cleaning the collection

" From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I'm going on a wholesale slaughter of my spare parts I have no current or immediate future need for.
" I will set up a page in a bit with all my spare parts on it on the
"
" http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/AMC-parts/files/
" Everything is near Seattle unless otherwise stated

yahoo wants me to sign in

i don't have a yahoo acct

i'm not getting one