[AMC-list] RHD 67 SST Rebel Convertible

Not mine.  Considering how few of these there must have been to begin with,
they seem to be turning up fairly often - about once a year I seem to catch
a new one on eBay.  This is the first time I've ever seen a Rebel here with
the six rather than V8 - although I know there's a guy with a Rogue (with
the six) of similar age lives not far from me.

Interior has obviously been redone (red paint on dash and interior trim -
and the seats of course) but the underbonnet looks fairly original - the
screenwasher bottle is from a 70's Ford (ask me how I know), but otherwise
it looks unmessed with to my untrained eye.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220810114411